plagiarism is bad, mmmkay...

more homework done. was cleared to move onto the second part of my history class. i need to kind of put that in high gear. need to do some research on a few topics and include myself on the discussion boards to get credit. :) doing well in english too. i had to take a dumb tutorial/quiz on plagiarism and whatnot. it was annoying. lets see... what else happened today or whats on my mind... hmm... well at work the babies are sick. :( they are going to the doctors again tomorrow. they've had this gnarly chest/head cold for 2 weeks now. it went away and came back. i'm afraid leila has an ear infection, poor thing. or it could just be pressure from her sinuses being so clogged. i feel bad for the babies when they cry because they feel bad, because there is only so much you can do to help, and then you feel helpless after that. a sick baby is up there on the charts of horrible things.

oh so - i was using this website/app thing on my iPhone called "lose it" but i think i've graduated to sparkpeople. if you don't know what it is, its kind of like a social networking site for people who are actively trying to lose weight and have a healthy living style. i have been a member since like 2009, unfortunately, i never got into it like i probably should have. my dear friend racheal hope is a member and has encouraged me to use it and really dig into it, so i have. and so far i am loving it! i track my food (everything i put into my body), it counts my calories, gives me ideas on what i can eat for a meal or snack, gives me pointers on how to do well... its like a whole different world on this website. if you're looking to lose weight and make healthy changes to your diet and lifestyle, consider joining! go here. find me on there, under christinjoy. :)

i am going to try and get my hair done soon... probably dye it myself, but i want to get it trimmed... must ask the husband if its okay. these are the ideas i'm going for... (no i'm not dying my hair blonde like hillary duff). which do you like? remember, it has to be able to go curly... because well, my hair is almost like a chia pet!





umm... i guess thats all. i need to do some exercise and clean up a bit before i get to bed. i need to get to bed earlier today, last night i slept like crap. it was ridiculous. i don't think i actually got to bed until 1:30am. i was in one of those phases where technically you're asleep, but your mind is thinking so much and its almost as if you're awake and can hear everything going on around you. so weird. then i woke up every hour or 2 the rest of the night. so hopefully once i get in my exercise for the night and clean up, i'll be ready for sleep and ready to pass right out. hehe. well, thats all. sorry this blog is kind of a ramblefest. i'm just full of stuff to think of and my brain is going going going. i'm typing as fast as i think. or almost. hehe. okay, i'm done. goodnight... bye!

Comments (0)